Cupcakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» You can now Vote me :)

» lilly allen
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! Vote_lcapGoth crafter with sprinkles on top! Voting_barGoth crafter with sprinkles on top! Vote_rcap 
bearbunny
Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! Vote_lcapGoth crafter with sprinkles on top! Voting_barGoth crafter with sprinkles on top! Vote_rcap 
mianetic
mystichix
trish
cile
TriNi
pinklalah
Yani-licious
Alice Q.
Link to us

Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Goth crafter with sprinkles on top!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gothcupcake
gothcupcake

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! Empty
PostSubject: Goth crafter with sprinkles on top!   Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi, my name is Mary and I love cupcakes, and thought this forum would be a cool little place to check out ^_^ I create dark and spooky gothic jewelry, clothing and accessories, etc. but I also have a sugary frosting-side and like to make some cute things as well!

Aside from being crafty I'm vegan, and I love to create new yummy vegan treats in the kitchen. I love to bake cupcakes, cookies, brownies and all sorts of fun stuff.

I'd love to make some new friends and love meeting people who are crafty, vegan, or who simply love cupcakes!

Nice to meet you all!!! *waves*

Bats and Sprinkles,
Gothcupcake
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothcupcake.etsy.com
bearbunny
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
bearbunny

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Goth crafter with sprinkles on top!   Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi there Mary! Welcome here in Cupcakes Forum Smile
Oh wow you create clothes and accessories? cool.
You're a vegan? i envy you, haha! i cant leave meat. LOL.
But i love cupcakes so much.
Back to top Go down
http://bunny.pinkhaven.net
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: welcome   Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:55 pm

hello mary.. welcome to this forum.. i hope you'll enjoy it.. Very Happy

:kisses: :kisses: :kisses:
Back to top Go down
http://candidchix.co.nr
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Goth crafter with sprinkles on top!   Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 am

Hello Mary!! Welcome to the family!! Don't forget to post the link to your site so we can check it out!! :=O:
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakes.today.com
gothcupcake
gothcupcake

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Goth crafter with sprinkles on top!   Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:13 pm

bearbunny wrote:
Hi there Mary! Welcome here in Cupcakes Forum Smile
Oh wow you create clothes and accessories? cool.
You're a vegan? i envy you, haha! i cant leave meat. LOL.
But i love cupcakes so much.

I'm vegan, but I'm not about to go around telling people what they can and cannot eat, I'm a big believer in you do your thing and I'll do mine. Smile But I'm ALWAYS happy to meet a fellow cupcake-lover! I also like to swap recipes!

Nice to meet you :=O:
Back to top Go down
http://www.gothcupcake.etsy.com
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female
Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goth crafter with sprinkles on top!   Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:46 pm

gothcupcake wrote:
Hi, my name is Mary and I love cupcakes, and thought this forum would be a cool little place to check out ^_^ I create dark and spooky gothic jewelry, clothing and accessories, etc. but I also have a sugary frosting-side and like to make some cute things as well!

Aside from being crafty I'm vegan, and I love to create new yummy vegan treats in the kitchen. I love to bake cupcakes, cookies, brownies and all sorts of fun stuff.

I'd love to make some new friends and love meeting people who are crafty, vegan, or who simply love cupcakes!

Nice to meet you all!!! *waves*

Bats and Sprinkles,
Gothcupcake

Welcome to the Forum Mary! You've made the right choice in joining this forum, you'll surely enjoy being a part of it Smile :duck:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mianetic.net
bearbunny
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
bearbunny

Female
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Goth crafter with sprinkles on top!   Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:01 am

gothcupcake wrote:

I'm vegan, but I'm not about to go around telling people what they can and cannot eat, I'm a big believer in you do your thing and I'll do mine. Smile But I'm ALWAYS happy to meet a fellow cupcake-lover! I also like to swap recipes!

Nice to meet you :=O:

Oh thanks for that. I would really like to be a vegetarian but i can not eat without meat and i badly need to gain weight, hehe! But i hope i can do it sometime too Smile That's great! Yeah we can swap recipes so i can try baking new varities. Same here Mary.
Back to top Go down
http://bunny.pinkhaven.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goth crafter with sprinkles on top!   Goth crafter with sprinkles on top! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goth crafter with sprinkles on top!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cupcakes :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: