Cupcakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» You can now Vote me :)

» lilly allen
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) Vote_lcaphave you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) Voting_barhave you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) Vote_rcap 
bearbunny
have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) Vote_lcaphave you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) Voting_barhave you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) Vote_rcap 
mianetic
mystichix
trish
cile
TriNi
pinklalah
Yani-licious
Alice Q.
Link to us

Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cile
Special
Special
cile

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-07

have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) Empty
PostSubject: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:58 am

Let us share our experiences here ! :=O:
Back to top Go down
http://kissing-monsterr.co.nr
cile
Special
Special
cile

Female

PostSubject: MY STORY :>   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:14 am

Okay ! :] I'll share my story :insert pink:

OCTOBER 27 , 09 .

It's the first day of our week long sportsfest , Im curious .. who are playing for the basketball team ? the blue team * so I ask my friend to accompany me to see the players , my reaction .. AH OKAY ! :/ from that moment I felt that this sportsfest will be boring . Then the other day while the basketball game is ongoing , I'm really not on the mood to watch them instead Im just talking and talking , eating . haha ! UNTIL the moment I watch them .. OMG !
I saw this GUY , he's in the green team # 18 ! he's amazing ! :> the moves the looks , the dimples everything ! ♥️ from that day I started to like him .
But I know It's impossible that he'll like me too cause many girls are surrounding him .

UNTIL FEB 20 ,09 our most awaited JS PROM
Im so so excited to make my self more beautiful , haha . so I can impress him , wear the best gown , the make up . the high heels , While in the party , Im searching for Him (my crush) Im excited to see him in pormal dress ! then the moment has come I saw the most handsome person in the campus! all my friends our teasing me ! " offer him a dance ! , I said NO ! it's awkward ! so I just dance with my friends until one boy came and ask me to dance with him , you know that boy? IT'S MY CRUSH ! woah ! Im really shocked ! We took pictures , he asked for my number . Then on text MARCH 14 , 09 he said me that he likes me too ! wooo ! XD and asked me if he can court me , I SAID ... SURE ! up to know he still courting me :kisses:
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Awww, such a nice story! Congratulations, best wishes for both of you! :birdies:
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakes.today.com
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:07 am

It all started when I was a High School Freshman, it was intramurals and my best friends literally dragged me to the fifth floor where the basketball gym is located. I'm not really a fan of basketball but my bestbuds forced me to watch with them. So I did. Suddenly there's this Junior who's really, really good. He doesn't look that good though, but he's got talent. Being a noob in the game, I admired him... a LOT! Very Happy Third day of intrams I bumped into him in the cafeteria. He was holding my all time favorite coffee shake, but unfortunately my shake spilled on me and he was like "Oh my I'm so sorry ate! Are you ok?" I was about to yell at him until I realized he's the basketball dude... the three pointer + team captain of their section + Vice President of the High School Basketball Varsity.

I told him it's okay and all, and he offered me to borrow his white shirt. I was a bit hesitant at first, but my shirt was really soaked because of the shake, so I agreed. We went to the third floor to their classroom and he was talking to me as if we've known each other for soo long. After that, I changed into his shirt, it was a bit embarrassing wearing his shirt, not because it's his but because it's obviously a man's shirt. It was a bit baggy, so I tied a knot at the back with his help. After that we started hanging out the whole day...wait no... the whole school year. He became my first boyfie three months later... hihi! Yeah, but don't tell my BF and my parents, only my friends and his friends knew about us back then. It lasted for a year and a half... we broke up because he has to go to Nigeria for a mission. I know right? WEIRD! Well it's because their church sent him there....He's currently in Africa right now, and he'll be coming back here early next year. That's what his brother told me last month....

My story is really weird, but it's all true... I kinda miss him because he's my first... but it's okay, as long as he comes home alive haha! I have my "Zeus" now anyway haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mianetic.net
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:06 am

I never had a crush like me back....Well except for this one time, but he kinda used me.... I liked him so much, I would do anything for him, then he dumped me...so sad... but that was in high school, years ago, lol
Back to top Go down
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:31 am

Admin (Pinky) wrote:
I never had a crush like me back....Well except for this one time, but he kinda used me.... I liked him so much, I would do anything for him, then he dumped me...so sad... but that was in high school, years ago, lol

ouch... a guy dumping a girl? He deserves more than 50 slaps on his face add to that a kick on his groin... man! than guy got nerve! Very Happy I hate guys who uses girls... god... I consider it as some kind of discrimination...

uh-oh... I burst-out again haha! Sorry about that Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:43 am

He was a loser, but I liked him so much I couldn't see that but that's the past, I don't care about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:25 am

cile wrote:

OCTOBER 27 , 09 .

It's the first day of our week long sportsfest , Im curious .. who are playing for the basketball team ? the blue team * so I ask my friend to accompany me to see the players , my reaction .. AH OKAY ! :/ from that moment I felt that this sportsfest will be boring . Then the other day while the basketball game is ongoing , I'm really not on the mood to watch them instead Im just talking and talking , eating . haha ! UNTIL the moment I watch them .. OMG !
I saw this GUY , he's in the green team # 18 ! he's amazing ! :> the moves the looks , the dimples everything ! ♥️ from that day I started to like him .
But I know It's impossible that he'll like me too cause many girls are surrounding him .

UNTIL FEB 20 ,09 our most awaited JS PROM
Im so so excited to make my self more beautiful , haha . so I can impress him , wear the best gown , the make up . the high heels , While in the party , Im searching for Him (my crush) Im excited to see him in pormal dress ! then the moment has come I saw the most handsome person in the campus! all my friends our teasing me ! " offer him a dance ! , I said NO ! it's awkward ! so I just dance with my friends until one boy came and ask me to dance with him , you know that boy? IT'S MY CRUSH ! woah ! Im really shocked ! We took pictures , he asked for my number . Then on text MARCH 14 , 09 he said me that he likes me too ! wooo ! XD and asked me if he can court me , I SAID ... SURE ! up to know he still courting me :kisses:

Haha, reminds me of my first BF. :duck:
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: cile   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:08 pm

cile wrote:

OCTOBER 27 , 09 .

But I know It's impossible that he'll like me too cause many girls are surrounding him ........

great story.. haha btw, goodluck to your "future realationship" haha :lol3:
Back to top Go down
http://candidchix.co.nr
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 pm

mianetic wrote:
It all started when I was a High School Freshman, it was intramurals and my best friends literally dragged me to the fifth floor where the basketball gym is located. I'm not really a fan of basketball but my bestbuds forced me to watch with them. So I did. Suddenly there's this Junior who's really, really good......

cool story.. it's super unusual love story. haha :lol3:
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: agree..   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:17 pm

mianetic wrote:
Admin (Pinky) wrote:

ouch... a guy dumping a girl? He deserves more than 50 slaps on his face add to that a kick on his groin... man! than guy got nerve! Very Happy I hate guys who uses girls... god... I consider it as some kind of discrimination...

uh-oh... I burst-out again haha! Sorry about that Wink

yah.. that's so cruel!!! i've been dump before but i dump him back when he told me he still love me..
haha (he deserve it anyway.. sorry for that kind of attitude) Sad
Back to top Go down
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:44 am

mystichix wrote:
mianetic wrote:
It all started when I was a High School Freshman, it was intramurals and my best friends literally dragged me to the fifth floor where the basketball gym is located. I'm not really a fan of basketball but my bestbuds forced me to watch with them. So I did. Suddenly there's this Junior who's really, really good......

cool story.. it's super unusual love story. haha :lol3:

It is right? But it did happen, it's like a dream that turned into reality haha
Back to top Go down
cile
Special
Special
cile

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:44 am

mystichix wrote:
cile wrote:

OCTOBER 27 , 09 .

But I know It's impossible that he'll like me too cause many girls are surrounding him ........

great story.. haha btw, goodluck to your "future realationship" haha :lol3:

haha tnx !! Smile))
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:06 am

mianetic wrote:

It is right? But it did happen, it's like a dream that turned into reality haha

yeah.. that's right.. i hope someday my dreams become reality in some ways.. haha :lol3:
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:07 am

cile wrote:

haha tnx !! Smile))

your welcome sis.. Smile
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: i do experience that.. haha   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:36 am

it's been a year when this coincidence happened.. but still it remain fresh to me.. haha :lol3:

i really don't remember the exact date but i remember the place and the things happened.. i was in grade 6 when we went to a barrio where we will take some gift giving that usually happened every year.. every grade who join the gift giving day have to present an intermission number and we haven't prepare for it.. so we suck! (sorry for that word) but still we have fun that time even our teachers pull as down and get mad for what we act during that time.. (for being an irresponsible students)

there;s a guy whom i don't know (but where schoolmates) that sit infront of me that so qiuet and i think he's very bored.. i can't stop to wtch him over and over again coz everyoone are enjoying but him? duh, he's sitting so qiuetly until his friends call him.. because of my curiosity, i ask my a friend if whose that guy is, then they look at me like uyy! interessado look so i keep my mouth close but still curious.. the next thing happened was the girl who've been my friend, a grade 5 student told me about his name and she told me that he's her classmate.. in my thought, my mind run fast and like telling me that he's interesting to know effect.. haha :lol3:

time past, move on with the day until one day i got his number.. haha since then, we started texting, etc. after a few months later, the unexpected things happened.. grade 5 pupils had their recollection (is that right?) and they tackle about the secrets that they kept in themselves..
so the guy that i crush with confess that he like me.. so the issue spread out until i heard about it.. one night, as were texting, i confront him if the issue is true and after a few second, he said YES... from then on, we text almost everyday and at school we look at each other.. he smile at me and turned it back to him and even our friends started to tease us..

as i graduated, our connection stop.. but still we're in the same school.. there's a big changes.. after a few months, a few months before his graduation and the closing of the school year, there's an unknown number who texted me, i replied to know whoever she/he is.. and then the world stop when he say that he's M..... (my crush) and we started texting again.. haha ( a long story ) :lol3:

one night again, while we're texting, we got to the point to ask what our worth for each other, he told me that i'm was so special to him and after a few second he texted me the magic word, the I LOVE YOU..

and as the summer starts, he asked me if he can court me.. we''ve been together for just 5 months because he's far from me.. it become a long distance relationship because they change there residence.. Sad

so that's how my story ends.. :lol3:

:birdies:
Back to top Go down
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:05 am

mystichix wrote:
it's been a year when this coincidence happened.. but still it remain fresh to me.. haha :lol3:

i really don't remember the exact date but i remember the place and the things happened.. i was in grade 6 when we went to a barrio where we will take some gift giving that usually happened every year.. every grade who join the gift giving day have to present an intermission number and we haven't prepare for it.. so we suck! (sorry for that word) but still we have fun that time even our teachers pull as down and get mad for what we act during that time.. (for being an irresponsible students)

there;s a guy whom i don't know (but where schoolmates) that sit infront of me that so qiuet and i think he's very bored.. i can't stop to wtch him over and over again coz everyoone are enjoying but him? duh, he's sitting so qiuetly until his friends call him.. because of my curiosity, i ask my a friend if whose that guy is, then they look at me like uyy! interessado look so i keep my mouth close but still curious.. the next thing happened was the girl who've been my friend, a grade 5 student told me about his name and she told me that he's her classmate.. in my thought, my mind run fast and like telling me that he's interesting to know effect.. haha :lol3:

time past, move on with the day until one day i got his number.. haha since then, we started texting, etc. after a few months later, the unexpected things happened.. grade 5 pupils had their recollection (is that right?) and they tackle about the secrets that they kept in themselves..
so the guy that i crush with confess that he like me.. so the issue spread out until i heard about it.. one night, as were texting, i confront him if the issue is true and after a few second, he said YES... from then on, we text almost everyday and at school we look at each other.. he smile at me and turned it back to him and even our friends started to tease us..

as i graduated, our connection stop.. but still we're in the same school.. there's a big changes.. after a few months, a few months before his graduation and the closing of the school year, there's an unknown number who texted me, i replied to know whoever she/he is.. and then the world stop when he say that he's M..... (my crush) and we started texting again.. haha ( a long story ) :lol3:

one night again, while we're texting, we got to the point to ask what our worth for each other, he told me that i'm was so special to him and after a few second he texted me the magic word, the I LOVE YOU..

and as the summer starts, he asked me if he can court me.. we''ve been together for just 5 months because he's far from me.. it become a long distance relationship because they change there residence.. Sad

so that's how my story ends.. :lol3:

:birdies:

aw.. I love your story sis, too bad he lives far from you... well, at least that's better than having an EX BF that's now a missionary ahaha!
Back to top Go down
cile
Special
Special
cile

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:43 am

OH .. long distance relationship is really hard , but some relationships over come it :kisses:

I JUST WANT TO ASK FROM YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES:
uhm .. If theirs a guy that says he likes you ... tapos mag ccollege na sya , syempremarame na sya makikila dun . Is there a possibility na mawala agad ung feelings nya for you ? :kisses:
Back to top Go down
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:30 am

cile wrote:
OH .. long distance relationship is really hard , but some relationships over come it :kisses:

uhm .. If theirs a guy that says he likes you ... tapos mag ccollege na sya , syempremarame na sya makikila dun . Is there a possibility na mawala agad ung feelings nya for you ? :kisses:

Well, that's exactly what's going to happen to me in a few months. My BF lives in Pasay, that's where I grew up and spent my whole life. But I moved here in Antipolo this Summer. So we won't be able to see much of each other when school starts. About your question... well it really depends upon the personality of the guy, not because he's a boy he'd be like another typical guy who'd hit on every girl he meets. Though there is a possibility that he'd fall out of love with you, it wouldn't be in an instant. It'd take him sometime, especially if he loves you. Now, if he really loves you he'd do anything to make your relationship work and in-tact despite the distance. Well, I hope I answered your question Wink haha!
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:58 pm

mianetic wrote:

aw.. I love your story sis, too bad he lives far from you... well, at least that's better than having an EX BF that's now a missionary ahaha!

thankz sis.. Very Happy
i think your right but i think it's more cool to have a ex bf that become a missionary.. :lol3: it's so unusual.. haha
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:07 am

cile wrote:

yes, your right.. but we didn't make it.. and thats our destiny.. :lol3:
:kisses:

about your question..
i haven't experience that before but i have read some story or even watch a movie that related to that kind of situation.. but with my own opinion...
if the guy really mean what he said he still gonna like you no matter what will gonna happen to his college life..

mia had a point too.. it always depend upon the personality of a guy who said that.. Very Happy

that's my opinion about it.. hope it helps you.. :lol3:

:kisses: :kisses: :kisses:
Back to top Go down
mafiafran
mafiafran

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-09

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am

Awww, such a nice story! Congratulations, best wishes for both of you!

fisting
sex toys for couples
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)   have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cupcakes :: Love stories-
Jump to: