Cupcakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER

» You can now Vote me :)

» lilly allen
FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)
FREE Subdomain Hosting! Vote_lcapFREE Subdomain Hosting! Voting_barFREE Subdomain Hosting! Vote_rcap 
bearbunny
FREE Subdomain Hosting! Vote_lcapFREE Subdomain Hosting! Voting_barFREE Subdomain Hosting! Vote_rcap 
mianetic
mystichix
trish
cile
TriNi
pinklalah
Yani-licious
Alice Q.
Link to us

Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

FREE Subdomain Hosting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-04-06

FREE Subdomain Hosting! Empty
PostSubject: FREE Subdomain Hosting!   FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:39 pm

Hey everyone, I would just want everyone to know that I'm offering a free subdomain hosting on Mianetic.net, if you're interested please read the details below.

What I'll Host

♥️ Personal Sites
♥️ Blogs
♥️ Graphic / Resources
♥️ Small Fan Shrines

What You'll Get

♥️ 500MB of Diskspace
♥️ Shared Bandwidth
♥️ Your own e-mail e.g.: you@mianetic.net *optional*
♥️ Your own URL e.g.: you.mianetic.net or www.mianetic.net/you
♥️ Installation of Wordpress, Cutenews or FanUpdate
♥️ Your own FTP Account
♥️ A Nice, Friendly and Helpful Host -->Me<--

*If there is something you'd want to add like another MySQL database or e-mail, just let me know I have heaps of those in my plan. Diskspace could be increased up to 1GB. Your space will be automatically upgraded if you exceeded the alotted 500MB.

Rules

01. You must have your site up within 7 days after receiving your FTP details.

02. You must have prior knowledge about HTML and CSS. I don’t have the time to teach, but I can help you find some good tutorials. Nevertheless, you still won’t get accepted unless you could code a whole website.

03. Graphic Skills are not a must, but is recommended. If you don’t know how to make your own graphics, then just tell me so I could help you.

04. You must provide me a link to your sample works. It may not be the site you want me to host, all I want to see is your coding skills. No page builder sites please!

05. You must know how to use an FTP program. It is the only way you can upload your site here since I can’t offer you a control panel. If you don’t know how to use FTP, you can find a tutorial here on the visitors' section.

06. You must link me back on your sidebar or anywhere visible on your front page. I don’t allow splash or enter pages.

07. URL Cloaking is strictly prohibited for the obvious reasons.

08. Please don’t upload music and video files; it takes up a lot of space. If you want music or videos on your website, please upload it on another host, such as: YouTube, MetaCafe etc. for videos, and Imeem for your mp3/WMA.

09. Advertising is okay, as long as you don’t put annoying banners, pop-up or pop-under advertisements. I only allow Google Ad’s for Ad Banners, if you know anything similar to Google Ad’s, contact me and I might allow it. Pay-per-post Programs are okay as well.

10. On the form where it says "Magic Word" type in Mark Nakase

11. Please have a credits page. I don’t want my site to be involved in illegal copyright issues. Don’t claim anything that you do not own!

12. Please keep in touch. LoL. Okay that was lame, I know. But what I’m really trying to say is visit my site at least once a week and comment on my posts. Don’t worry I’ll do the same to your site.

13. If you want to go on a hiatus please let me know. I allow two to four weeks of hiatus.

14. If you don’t want to be hosted anymore, move to another host or close your site for good please let me know. I don’t want to have a dead site on my account. If you want to be hosted again, then don’t hesitate to contact me.

15. Any violations of the rules are subject to account suspension or termination.

:=O:
Interested? Apply
here If you have any questions feel free to reply on this thread or send me a private message. Arigatou! :mug:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mianetic.net
trish
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly
trish

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: FREE Subdomain Hosting!   FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:54 am

ohh.. WOW! I like it. But I already registered. Anyway, maybe next time I will :]^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.samstertrish.blogspot.com
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: FREE Subdomain Hosting!   FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:52 am

Hey, just a doubt I have, why do you host people for fee? Do you get anything out of it? Just wondering, I always wanted to have my own domain name, but I gave up when I found out about url redirection lol like http://kawaii.tk it's great!
:glitter kiss:
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakes.today.com
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: FREE Subdomain Hosting!   FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:58 am

Admin (Pinky) wrote:
Hey, just a doubt I have, why do you host people for fee? Do you get anything out of it? Just wondering, I always wanted to have my own domain name, but I gave up when I found out about url redirection lol like http://kawaii.tk it's great!

I actually don't get anything but new friends and recent blog commenters... I have heaps of gigs on my plan that I'm sure I couldn't use up all myself, so I decided to share it by hosting people Smile And besides I know the hardships of being hosted on freeservers like Freehostia. You got a point there though :duck: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: FREE Subdomain Hosting!   FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:06 am

Aww that's really nice of you! If only the world had more people like you! It would be a better place!
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakes.today.com
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: FREE Subdomain Hosting!   FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Admin (Pinky) wrote:
Aww that's really nice of you! If only the world had more people like you! It would be a better place!

I wish people would stop being soo selfish.. thanks anyway :duck: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE Subdomain Hosting!   FREE Subdomain Hosting! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE Subdomain Hosting!
Page 1 of 1