Cupcakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER
Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» You can now Vote me :)

» lilly allen
Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)
Mianetic from the start.... ;) Vote_lcapMianetic from the start.... ;) Voting_barMianetic from the start.... ;) Vote_rcap 
bearbunny
Mianetic from the start.... ;) Vote_lcapMianetic from the start.... ;) Voting_barMianetic from the start.... ;) Vote_rcap 
mianetic
mystichix
trish
cile
TriNi
pinklalah
Yani-licious
Alice Q.
Link to us

Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Mianetic from the start.... ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Mianetic from the start.... ;) Empty
PostSubject: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Okay, so first of-- let me all introduce the guy that has been mianetic for almost six years.

Mianetic from the start.... ;) Fielddemo

It all started when I was in the fifth grade, first day of classes, there's this new boy in our school bus. He smiled at me when I sat in front of him, but I didn't say anything nor smiled back. In short, I ignored him. We reached the school and I immediately headed to my new classroom. The new boy was following me and even entered the same classroom. I was like "..okay, we're in the same class." After that we somehow became good friends, but for some unknown reason we always quarrel. In fact, he became my worst enemy till we became freshmen in High School. But we make-up every now and then, he calls me practically every night since the sixth grade. Except when we're in a fight, of course. Sophomore year came, and by November of the same school year he started courting me. I'm not sure how it all started but I was actually falling for him, even if I dump him a couple of times I still want to be with him.

Then, early last year he had a girlfriend. I pretended that it was and I was okay, and even told my mom that I hated him. But of course, I don't and I'm jealous of his girlfriend. He had a few more girlfriends that same year, but they'd always break-up before they reach two or three months of their relationship. And even though he already have a girlfriend back then, he never fails to call me, not frequently though. But he does. We even became best friends, until one rainy afternoon. We were at school, and it was raining really hard. He saw me looking out of the window on the hallway for I was waiting for my "bear sisters". He approached me and ask me if I'm going home early, and I told him that I don't think I'd be able to go home because our street would be really flooded by that time because of the heavy rain. He offered to call my mom since he knows her mobile number... I know right? It's a shame that I don't memorize my mom's mobile number. So well, yeah we called her but she said she won't be able to pick me up since they're still way too far from the area. Then he told my mom that he'll just take me home (to our house of course) my mom agreed and we rode a cab to our house. He stayed there till about, 9 or 9:30 pm and I treasured that moment forever. A few days later, he officially became my boyfriend. We're actually going to celebrate our fifth month anniversary this April 17, haha! Praise Fate for 17 is LOVE!

Find it too long? Senseless? Weird? watevz... haha tell me what you think, kk?! thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.mianetic.net
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:05 am

nice story! love it.. he's been your everything, i mean, he become you friend,stranger,enemy and then a love! it's cool!..
haha
btw, you've been together for 1 year and 4 months? (upcoming five months?) right?
Back to top Go down
http://candidchix.co.nr
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:07 am

mystichix wrote:
nice story! love it.. he's been your everything, i mean, he become you friend,stranger,enemy and then a love! it's cool!..
haha
btw, you've been together for 1 year and 4 months? (upcoming five months?) right?

uh no... we're exactly five months today April 17, 2009... he came over by the way and Gawd... he looks like some rockstar ahaha, do you know Jett Pangan of The Dawn? I always tease him that he looks like Jett. because... haha he really does Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:17 am

mianetic wrote:

uh no... we're exactly five months today April 17, 2009... he came over by the way and Gawd... he looks like some rockstar ahaha, do you know Jett Pangan of The Dawn? I always tease him that he looks like Jett. because... haha he really does Very Happy

oh, i don't get the anniversary thing.. :lol3:
haha belated happy 5th monthsary anyway.. Very Happy

yeah, i totally agree of that.. he really looks like jett of "the Dawn"
are they related or something? :lol3: just kidding.. Very Happy

:kisses: :kisses: :kisses:
Back to top Go down
cile
Special
Special
cile

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:35 am

hehe It was so touching that the guy volunteered to take you home Smile
are your relationship are legal ? :kisses:
Back to top Go down
http://kissing-monsterr.co.nr
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:32 am

cile wrote:
hehe It was so touching that the guy volunteered to take you home Smile
are your relationship are legal ? :kisses:

At first we weren't but just a few weeks back my mom found out, and the shocking thing is she said that it's okay. haha!
Back to top Go down
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:34 am

mystichix wrote:
mianetic wrote:

oh, i don't get the anniversary thing.. :lol3:
haha belated happy 5th monthsary anyway.. Very Happy

yeah, i totally agree of that.. he really looks like jett of "the Dawn"
are they related or something? :lol3: just kidding.. Very Happy

:kisses: :kisses: :kisses:

that's okay sis, and oh yeah he resembles Jett a lot, LOL and no they aren't related cause if they are, Jett would be my BF and not him ahaha! just kidding! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:47 pm

mianetic wrote:

that's okay sis, and oh yeah he resembles Jett a lot, LOL and no they aren't related cause if they are, Jett would be my BF and not him ahaha! just kidding! Very Happy

haha, i think if that happens, i guess you will still choice your boyfriend.. :lol3:
Back to top Go down
cile
Special
Special
cile

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:45 am

oh really ? haha . Me, Im afraid to say "yes" to someone special to me now, cause Im afraid to my parents . haha , Good thing It's just ok to your mom, how about to your dad? :duck:
Back to top Go down
http://kissing-monsterr.co.nr
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 am

cile wrote:
oh really ? haha . Me, Im afraid to say "yes" to someone special to me now, cause Im afraid to my parents . haha , Good thing It's just ok to your mom, how about to your dad? :duck:

I used to be scared too, until my mom confronted me about it (in a nice way, casual conversation that eventually lead to confession LOL) My real dad? Hm... I don't think he knows, but I'm sure he won't mind. My dad was never like my mom, though he is protective, he never butts in my own business. LOL. As long as I keep my grades up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mianetic from the start.... ;)   Mianetic from the start.... ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mianetic from the start.... ;)
Page 1 of 1