Cupcakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER

» You can now Vote me :)

» lilly allen
Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)
Welcome to the forum Vote_lcapWelcome to the forum Voting_barWelcome to the forum Vote_rcap 
bearbunny
Welcome to the forum Vote_lcapWelcome to the forum Voting_barWelcome to the forum Vote_rcap 
mianetic
mystichix
trish
cile
TriNi
pinklalah
Yani-licious
Alice Q.
Link to us

Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Welcome to the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Welcome to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Very Happy First register, it's really easy just choose a user name, a password and enter your e-mail, once you're done registering you can start using the forum.

tiny arrow Second step fix your profile, if you don't want the default avatar change it to whatever you like, you can also update your signature to use in the forum.

tiny arrow You can introduce yourself on the second thread if you like.

tiny arrow Now just start posting whatever you like, if you have any suggestions, there's a suggestion box you can use. The more you post, the higher is your rank.

Last edited by Admin (Pinky) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakes.today.com
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: Updates   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 am

:new:

tiny arrow So I logged in today and had to delete so many posts, I just want to say that there are specific areas to post your ads, don't post the same ad all over the forum please!! It's annoying!!

thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: Updates!!   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:55 pm

:new:
tiny arrow We have a new points and reputation system, you will collect points by posting topics and replying to posts. Some categories will give you more points then others but I am not telling you which ones will give you more points you will have to find out for your self. And now you can build your reputation and rate other members. More news and information coming soon!! Wink

Last edited by Admin (Pinky) on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: New Smilies   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:34 pm

:tiny arrow:I'm working on putting new smilies so everyone can use them, the default ones are getting boring!!!
drool

Last edited by Admin (Pinky) on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: Update!!   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:02 pm

:new2: New layout on the forum, I think it's cute, what do you think??
More news :mushy:
I added a picture gallery, now you can upload pictures and contribute to the gallery, you can rate the pictures on the gallery, and you can create your own albums.
Keep coming back for more!!
:gift:
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: Update!!   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:19 am

tiny arrow Finished adding emoticons phew! 150 total!! It took me over an hour! But now we have cute stuff to use around the forum and cute dolls!! They are so adorable!!

tiny arrow New Plugboard!! Get your buttons ready and plug away!! There are no rules, plug as many times as you want, I don't care :he he:

tiny arrow I will be putting an announcement up so everybody can see in case some of you girls don't read this. Now you can trade your points for advertisement. If you haven't read this thread before, we have a points system, every time you post on the forum you get points. Now You'll be able to trade those points for advertising. It costs 50 points a day to have your button featured right where it says featured blog. Buttons must measure 88X31 or 125X125. Just PM me with the link to button and link to the blog that you want to have featured, I will then deduct the points from your account and put your button up. It will stay up for 24 hrs.
(oh, and just one more thing...:hmp: don't post meaningless threads or responses just to get points!:jjj: If I catch you I will delete the post and the points)
:yeis:

:doll8:
:X: :O: :X: :O:
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: Update!!   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:39 am

:new2:We have a new trade center. There you can trade your points. No more pm for trading requests. For more information go to the trade center and read the sticky. :pink arrow:
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 am

New stuff on your personal profile, go edit your profile and check it out!!
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female

PostSubject: Sorry :/   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 am

I just wanted to apologize for not being around much, I had problems with my computer it was broken, plus I was pregnant, and had my baby on december 10th 2009. But I'm planning to get the forum up and running again. I know some girls might be mad at me because I disapeared for a while but I just want to say I'm sorry and I'm back...
:X: :O: :X: :O:
:glitter kiss:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum
Page 1 of 1