Cupcakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER

» You can now Vote me :)

» lilly allen
I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)
I'm happy we broke up Vote_lcapI'm happy we broke up Voting_barI'm happy we broke up Vote_rcap 
bearbunny
I'm happy we broke up Vote_lcapI'm happy we broke up Voting_barI'm happy we broke up Vote_rcap 
mianetic
mystichix
trish
cile
TriNi
pinklalah
Yani-licious
Alice Q.
Link to us

Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I'm happy we broke up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-28

I'm happy we broke up Empty
PostSubject: I'm happy we broke up   I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:18 pm

it's so unusual to say that "im happy we broke up" but i did it, that's what i'm feeling right now.. :lol3: am i confused? definitely not.. i'm sick of our relationship so we better broke than to continue our relationship but faking oneself.. :mad3:
honestly it's my first time to open this kind of topic especially online.. why? it simple, because i don't what you're thinking.. it may be i'm too young to be serious about this kind of promblem or i'm to showy for letting the world to know what i feel about that type of guy.. :bugged:
but i'm ready to show this entire world what happened.. :lol3:
we are together almost two years from now, to be extact one year and 2 months.. (10 months more we're almost 2 years.. i'm to advance to say almost 2 year right? :bleh: ) we text, date but it's limited because of my parents restriction.. :hmp:
so because of it, he give up and find another girl.. but then i forgive him and give him another chance.. :no11: i just want to save our relationship that's all but he failed me and waste my 2nd chance.. so we broke up.. :neutral:

i make the story short so that i can control my emotion here.. :bugged: but that's my love story end.. but i'm pretty enough to find new guy that can make me smile so cheer up to me.. whaha :lol3: :laugh: (joke) Smile
Back to top Go down
http://candidchix.co.nr
sugarhiccup
Sweetheart
Sweetheart
sugarhiccup

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm happy we broke up   I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 pm

i am happy for you. :bleh: if only all girls who got betrayed and broke up with their men will be as happy as you are, then we will all be living in a happy world. tee-hee! :smile11:
Back to top Go down
http://fenella-hiccup.co.nr/
bearbunny
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
bearbunny

Female
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: I'm happy we broke up   I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:56 pm

he's really not worth your love sis. 1 year and 2 months was kinda long but you can still met MANY other guys out there who knows how to treat a girl right. You made the right decision. I just want to share you this, my boyfriend and I were not legal to my dad at the first 2 years of our relationship but he didnt give up. But now, we're so happy cause my dad knows that I already had a boyfriend Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bunny.pinkhaven.net
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female
Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: I'm happy we broke up   I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:21 am

It really is a good thing that you two broke up, you don't deserve a guy like him. He doesn't seem to understand that your parents only cares a bunch for you and that no matter what happens your parents will always be on the top of your list. Guys like him deserves to be dumped... haha! You're totally right, you're pretty enough to find a better guy! :kisses:
Back to top Go down
http://www.mianetic.net
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: hiccups!! :)   I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:55 pm

sugarhiccup wrote:
i am happy for you. :bleh: if only all girls who got betrayed and broke up with their men will be as happy as you are, then we will all be living in a happy world. tee-hee! :smile11:

thank you sis.. your here and welcome to this forum.. it's been so long that i've been absent here..haha.. btw, yah, he's not dont deserve at all.. Smile :lol3:

Last edited by mystichix on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: mianetic!! :)   I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

mianetic wrote:
It really is a good thing that you two broke up, you don't deserve a guy like him. He doesn't seem to understand that your parents only cares a bunch for you and that no matter what happens your parents will always be on the top of your list. Guys like him deserves to be dumped... haha! You're totally right, you're pretty enough to find a better guy! :kisses:

haha.. thank sis.. i thought before that he's my life olready but then, i'm wrong . i move on and go on with my life even without him and still i'm alive.. haha :lol3:
Back to top Go down
mystichix
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mystichix

Female

PostSubject: bearbunny   I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:03 pm

bearbunny wrote:
he's really not worth your love sis. 1 year and 2 months was kinda long but you can still met MANY other guys out there who knows how to treat a girl right. You made the right decision. I just want to share you this, my boyfriend and I were not legal to my dad at the first 2 years of our relationship but he didnt give up. But now, we're so happy cause my dad knows that I already had a boyfriend Smile

thankz for the cheer up.. haha about your relationship with your bf, that's great, i hope someday, i'll have that kind of bf.. haha :lol3:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm happy we broke up   I'm happy we broke up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm happy we broke up
Page 1 of 1