Cupcakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER
Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» You can now Vote me :)

» lilly allen
Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)
Highest Paid to click site I've found. Vote_lcapHighest Paid to click site I've found. Voting_barHighest Paid to click site I've found. Vote_rcap 
bearbunny
Highest Paid to click site I've found. Vote_lcapHighest Paid to click site I've found. Voting_barHighest Paid to click site I've found. Vote_rcap 
mianetic
mystichix
trish
cile
TriNi
pinklalah
Yani-licious
Alice Q.
Link to us

Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Highest Paid to click site I've found.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TriNi
Special
Special
TriNi

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Highest Paid to click site I've found. Empty
PostSubject: Highest Paid to click site I've found.   Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:28 pm

YouData.com is the highest paying site I've found that pays to you click and view ads. You get paid two ways on this site, per impression and by click through. Be sure to do the click through to increase your earnings with the ad! Up to 15 cents per ad viewed! That's higher than I've seen anywhere. They pay by paypal, and they pay every Friday no matter how much you make. There's no payout limit. Smile The only PTC site I've ever found that's worth my time.

I've been paid 4 times so far. You can see proof in my blog.
Back to top Go down
http://makemoneyonlinefreenoww.com
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Highest Paid to click site I've found.   Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:32 am

sounds great, I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakes.today.com
TriNi
Special
Special
TriNi

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Highest Paid to click site I've found.   Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:15 pm

heyy yeah it's a pretty cool site.

they paid me 5 times so far Wink

you can't make a ton of money from it.. OBVIOUSLY.. it's a ptc site lol.. but the extra cash I use to buy apps etc from iTunes lol.

it's cool.
Back to top Go down
http://makemoneyonlinefreenoww.com
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Highest Paid to click site I've found.   Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:08 pm

I tried to sign up but it didn't let me because I'm not from US...
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakes.today.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highest Paid to click site I've found.   Highest Paid to click site I've found. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highest Paid to click site I've found.
Page 1 of 1