Cupcakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Translate
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Cupcakes on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» ^^ hello ^^
Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm by ♥ marisa ♥

» Hey! Hai! Hello!
Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm by XxLawlieTxX

» have you experience your CRUSH LIKES YOU TOO ?:)
Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:28 am by mafiafran

» Fan Fiction BETA READER

» You can now Vote me :)

» lilly allen
Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 am by Rawr

» So confused....
Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:47 am by Rawr

» Awesome Japanese online shop
Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am by Mia

» Marie Digby - Beyonce Sweet Dreams
Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am by Mia

Top posters
Admin (Pinky)
Me and My Boyfriend Vote_lcapMe and My Boyfriend Voting_barMe and My Boyfriend Vote_rcap 
bearbunny
Me and My Boyfriend Vote_lcapMe and My Boyfriend Voting_barMe and My Boyfriend Vote_rcap 
mianetic
mystichix
trish
cile
TriNi
pinklalah
Yani-licious
Alice Q.
Link to us

Grab buttons
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Me and My Boyfriend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Me and My Boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Me and My Boyfriend   Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:51 am

Quote :
Product Description
"All I Need In This Life of Sin is Me & My Boyfriend"

Here comes a honey colored, hazel-green eyed St. Louis bombshell named Meesa. With money in the bank, designer clothes in her closet and true friends by her side, Meesa still longs for more. All of her life she's wanted for one thing and one thing only, love. When she meets the infamous Black, a street pharmacist from the North side of The Lou, finally love is in her grasp.

Follow Meesa and Black, this century's new notorious Bonnie and Clyde, through the roller coaster ride that their tight to death relationship brings. From ups, downs, love, hate, lies, abuse and murder, they go through it all. Like the saying goes: everything that looks good to you ain’t always good for you. But in the end, love always conquers all...doesn't it?

About the Author

Keisha Ervin is the latest jewel to be added to the ever-growing Triple Crown Publications roster. This 22 year old single mother of one is the hottest new writers to enter the literary game (urban fiction genre) in a long time. She has a writing style all her own. Though it maybe true, "There’s nothing new under the sun", nobody can quite write a story like Keisha Ervin. She is destined to take the literary world by storm and breathe new life into the urban fiction market.

Growing up, she received numerous accolades and awards for her writing skills. Keisha has been honing her skills and practicing her art since childhood. However, by the time she reached her turbulent adolescent years, fate interceded, altering her childhood dreams. At the ripe old age of 18 yrs old, Ms. Ervin became a casualty of teen pregnancy. Her literary career would be a dream deferred. Refusing to become a victim of circumstance, Ms. Ervin was forced to buckle down and re-analyze the direction in which her life was going. Accepting motherhood as a blessing in disguise instead of a curse, she was forced to mature. Realizing she had another life depending upon her for survival, she cleaned up her act, severing her street ties and making the successful transition to motherhood and author.

Hailing from the Midwest, St. Louis, MO to be exact, Keisha Ervin is determined to bring more long deserved recognition to her birthplace just as rappers Nelly, The St. Lunatics and Chingy have done.

With her debut novel Me and My Boyfriend, Ms Ervin takes you on a journey to her ‘hood where we meet Meesa and Black. We join them as they go through the motions of being young, black, living in the hood and in love. The drama ensues immediately, as the young couple soon finds out that it ain’t good to do even half good in the hood.
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakes.today.com
bearbunny
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
bearbunny

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Me and My Boyfriend   Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:43 am

[quote="Admin (Pinky)"]
Quote :
Product Description
"All I Need In This Life of Sin is Me & My Boyfriend"

Here comes a honey colored, hazel-green eyed St. Louis bombshell named Meesa. With money in the bank, designer clothes in her closet and true friends by her side, Meesa still longs for more. All of her life she's wanted for one thing and one thing only, love. When she meets the infamous Black, a street pharmacist from the North side of The Lou, finally love is in her grasp.

Follow Meesa and Black, this century's new notorious Bonnie and Clyde, through the roller coaster ride that their tight to death relationship brings. From ups, downs, love, hate, lies, abuse and murder, they go through it all. Like the saying goes: everything that looks good to you ain’t always good for you. But in the end, love always conquers all...doesn't it?
[b]

I wanna read this book. sounds interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bunny.pinkhaven.net
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female
Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Me and My Boyfriend   Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:52 pm

oh I bet this book is worth reading, I might find an ebook of it for download LOL I don't have money to buy something from the internet right now. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.mianetic.net
bearbunny
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
bearbunny

Female

PostSubject: Re: Me and My Boyfriend   Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 am

^Same here. hehe! sis send it to me if you find an ebook of this book, lol.
Back to top Go down
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: Me and My Boyfriend   Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 am

bearbunny wrote:
^Same here. hehe! sis send it to me if you find an ebook of this book, lol.

haha sure sis, I'm still looking for one though Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin (Pinky)
Admin
Admin
Admin (Pinky)

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Me and My Boyfriend   Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:31 am

I love all books from Tripple crown publications, even though they are so ghetto lol. And I have been looking for the books to download for a long time but I can't find it anywhere!! A friend of mine has a collection of those books, and she gave me the book "Black" and she let me read the other ones, but there's a lot of them that I haven't read yet. Oh and you can read the first pages on amazon, there's a link there.
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakes.today.com
mianetic
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
mianetic

Female

PostSubject: Re: Me and My Boyfriend   Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:00 am

Admin (Pinky) wrote:
I love all books from Tripple crown publications, even though they are so ghetto lol. And I have been looking for the books to download for a long time but I can't find it anywhere!! A friend of mine has a collection of those books, and she gave me the book "Black" and she let me read the other ones, but there's a lot of them that I haven't read yet. Oh and you can read the first pages on amazon, there's a link there.

Aw.. I don't want to start readng something I can't fnish, I'd be too upset especially if it's really good haha thanks for sharing ms. Pinky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bearbunny
V.I.P. Princess
V.I.P. Princess
bearbunny

Female

PostSubject: Re: Me and My Boyfriend   Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:00 am

Admin (Pinky) wrote:

I love reading different genres as long as the book has an interesting story. I hope that that collection are available here in our country. I already read the first page and i felt the same way as Mia. i want to read the whole chapters. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and My Boyfriend   Me and My Boyfriend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and My Boyfriend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cupcakes :: Bookworms-
Jump to: